Customized insurance solutions for ACA’s emergency road service contractors.
Energy Insurance partnered with Accident Fund and 5Star Specialty Programs to develop a customized insurance solution for you, ACA’s emergency road service contractors, known here as Member Assistance Professionals (MAPs).
The MAP Safety & Insurance Program was created in response to your concerns regarding the rising cost of insurance.
The agents at Energy Insurance specialize in writing policies for tow truck operators and vehicles owned by MAPs to provide the best coverage that meets the specific needs of the MAP. By participating in the MAP Safety & Insurance Program, Member Assistance Professionals will experience:
- The most appropriate coverage and cost effective insurance policy available
- Specialized policies made specifically for tow truck operators and MAP vehicles
- Improved safety, which can reduce premiums
The MAP Safety & Insurance Program also gives you the opportunity to purchase in-truck cameras through Samsara, which includes:
- Dual camera system, driver and road-facing
- Real-time reporting and driver monitoring
- Pre-negotiated pricing just for MAPs
- A discount on your Commercial Auto premium
Safer drivers = fewer claims = lower premiums!
If you are a MAP and would like to receive a quote, simply complete the quote request form and an Energy agent will be in touch with you shortly.
To expedite your quote, please begin compiling the following information:
- Motor Carrier (MC) & Department of Transportation (DOT) numbers
- 5 years of Loss Runs (or for however long you have been in business if less than 5 years), these can be requested from your current insurance agent or insurance carrier
- Driver & Vehicle schedules
- Completed Motor Vehicle Record Disclosure & Release Form for each of your drivers
- Completed Supplemental Application
We look forward to working with you and for the opportunity to earn your business!
MAP Safety & Insurance Program Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.
What People Are Saying
“Good day! It’s Angelo with A&N Towing and Transport LLC. I recently switched my insurance from Progressive to the Maps insurance program provided through AAA. I was hesitant at first. After getting a free quote, I switched carriers and saved 14 k on my policy. I added another truck that I couldn’t afford to have on my old policy. So now I have 5 trucks insured and not to mention I have worker’s compensation included into my policy. I’m very well pleased so far. My agent Keith Cunningham is awesome and very attentive on customer service. I’m happy I made the switch.”A&N Towing and Transport in Waldorf, MD
“I’m very happy. Energy was able to save me more than $20,000!”Affordable Towing LLC in Worthington, KY
“Keith’s customer service has been A1 and he saved me a ton of money. He’s still working through some issues I had with my old policy and has really been on top of things. So far, it’s been an excellent experience.”Bear Tire & Auto Center in Hainesport, NJ
“I’m happy, Keith was able to reduce my premium. He was responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with.”JL Automotive & Towing LLC in Cream Ridge, NJ
“Keith did an outstanding job, and saved us over $10k. We will renew without reservation.”Lakeview Garage Inc in Hammonton, NJ
“Savings was huge. Have 2 trucks and was paying $6,000 per month, now paying $2,600. It’s saving me from going out of business.”Megex Towing & Recovery in Germantown, MD